The proper acquisition of personal information
The Company acquires personal information by legal and appropriate means, and notifies or announces the purpose of use to the person who is the subject of the personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer").
Purposes of use of personal information
In addition to separately notified or publicly announced purposes, the Company will also use personal information to the degree necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
Customers' personal information:
- To provide information and proposals regarding the various chemical products and services handled by the Company, including surfactants (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Company's products and services”) (Moreover, when making such information provision and proposal, we may sometimes analyze information such as the customer's browsing history (including information linked to cookies. Refer to Paragraph 6 for details on cookies.) on the Company website, so that we can provide information on our products and services that match the customer's interests.
- To send out the Company's announcements and publications.
- To exercise rights or fulfil obligations according to pertinent laws and contracts.
- To respond to inquiries and requests.
- For other purpose of use for which consent was obtained at the time of acquisition or were specified.
Shareholders' personal information
- To exercise rights or fulfil obligations according to pertinent laws and regulations.
- To provide shareholders with various types of information and benefits
- To implement various measures for the enhancement of relationships with shareholders
- For shareholder management such as creating data in accordance with various laws and regulations
- To respond to various inquiries
Security management measures for personal information
- The Company will endeavor to keep any personal information held accurate and up-to-date.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification or unauthorized access of personal information and to manage said personal information safely, the Company will implement the following and other appropriate measures and strive for continuous improvement.
- (i) The establishment and dissemination of in-house rules and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
- (ii) The establishment of an organizational system for the secure management of personal information, and the appointment of a person in charge.
- (iii) Employee supervision and training.
- On the Company's website, we strive to ensure security by preventing unauthorized third party access through the use of HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer: an industry standard security function that encrypts and transmits information on the Internet) encryption of personal information.
Provision of personal information to third parties
Except in the following cases, the Company does not disclose or provide personal information to any third parties.
- When information is disclosed or provided with the consent of the Customer.
- When required by law,
- When information is disclosed or provided to subcontractors. Further, the Company discloses or provides personal information to subcontractors only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described in Paragraph 2, and appropriately supervises subcontractors.
- For shared use (see Item 5)
Shared use of personal information
The Company may share customers' personal information with other companies in the Group in the following situations.
- Items of personal information that may be shared
Customers' names, addresses, affiliations (company name, department name), job titles, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses and other information, Customers' browsing histories and Customers' interests, inquiry histories and other information regarding the use of our website based on this.
- Scope of information sharing
Among Group companies.
Sanyo Chemical Group companies: Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd. (sanyo-chemical.co.jp)
- Purpose of information sharing
Personal information use purposes as described in Paragraphs 2 and 6.
- Party responsible for the management of shared personal information
Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd.
Company Overview: Sanyo Chemical Industries Ltd (sanyo-chemical.co.jp)
- Items of personal information that may be shared
Cookies are used on the Company's website for the following purposes.
- To improve the ease of use of our website
- To accumulate and analyze information about the browsing history and usage status of our website, and to provide and propose information on Company products and services that are considered to be optimal for the Customer
- For the appropriate and secure management of the Company website, such as the prevention of unauthorized access, and identification of the cause and system recovery in the event of server or other device failures
*Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically enable cookie functions, but if you do not want to use them, you can change the browser settings and disable cookies. Please check with your browser's website for details on how to change cookie settings.
Use of analytical tools
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
Personal information inquiries and corrections, etc.
If you wish to make inquiries or corrections regarding the personal information held by the Company, please contact the inquiry desk below. We will respond appropriately after receiving written confirmation that the request comes from you or your authorized agent. Note that, if the request involves a notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of personal information, in principle, an administrative fee of 900 yen will be charged for each request (including shipping ) (if a large amount of printed matter or other special circumstances are involved, additional costs may be incurred).
San Nopco Co., Ltd.,
24F, Hibiya Fort Tower, 1-1-1, Nishi-shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0003
Tel: +81-3-3500-3501 / FAX: +81-3-3500-3503