- We treat all suppliers in a fair manner.
- We procure raw materials and resources from a global perspective regardless Japan and overseas.
- We consider deals based on evaluation of quality, pricing, stable supply and other factors.
- We promote green procurement with consideration for resource-saving, environmental conservation and safety.
- We continuously improve the quality of raw materials in cooperation with suppliers.
- We promote CSR procurement, aiming to improve CSR through whole supply chain.
We included CSR procurement in a procurement policy to promote CSR activity. We also elaborated Supply Chain CSR Procurement Guidelines, which improve CSR activities with suppliers through whole supply chain.
We shall move into action with Green Procurement Standard and Supply Chain CSR Procurement Guidelines as a two wheels.
Supply Chain CSR Procurement Guidelines
- We shall establish and consolidate internal systems to promote CSR.
- We shall ensure compliance to laws, regulations and corporate ethics.
- We shall practice the operation to ensure safety and environmental preservation.
- We shall improve the product safety and reduce the environmental impacts of products by chemical substance management and green procurement.
- We shall promote risk management such as adequate response and accurate information disclosure in case of emergencies.
- We shall communicate with the stakeholders such as customers, shareholders and employees as well as improve corporate transparency.
- We shall respect human rights, do away with discrimination, improve workplace environments, and eliminate forced labor and child labor.
- We shall strive to prevent leakage of confidential information and protect our own and other's intellectual property.
We judge on not only quality, pricing and supply stability but also the environment when new procurement materials are selected.
- Ⅰ. Concerning your corporate operations
Operating under the established environmental management systems.
- Ⅱ.Concerning your products (materials) provided to us
- Concentration investigation report of our prohibited substances and limited use substances in procurement materials.
- Concentration investigation report of specific heavy metals.
- Non-content certification of regulated chemical substances of the RoHS and ELV Directive in procurement materials.
The information of the investigation reports based on the requirements above, is evaluated in our company.
Then we will procure materials which are satisfied with both environmental conservation activities and environmental impact of the procurement materials in principle.
Based on the evaluation results, improvement is occasionally requested in order to reduce environmental impact.
Date acquired: January 2000 Certified locations: Tokyo Office, Nagoya Research Laboratory & Factory, Osaka Office
Date acquired: February 2001 (*1) Certified locations: Nagoya Research Laboratory & Factory